середу, 10 листопада 2010 р.

"Colour is fun, colour is just plain gorgeous, a gourmet meal for the eye, the window of the soul " -- Rachel Wolf.


Helena Wierzbicki

Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Studied with the Argentine masters Luis Barragan and Elio Eros Vitali. Participated in Art shows as the following:

Asociacion Estimulo de Bellas Artes
SAAP, "Sociedad Argentina de Artistas Plasticos"
Salon de Arte actual, Museo Sivori, Recoleta Cultural Center
Bienal de Pintura, Centro Universitario de Villa Ballester
Asociacion Gente de Arte de Avellaneda
Biblioteca Popular "Bernardino Rivadavia"
SAPI - Sociedad de Artistas Plasticos Independientes
Museo Roca, Salon "Nuevas Imagenes"
CEARCO: Arte Contemporaneo de Argentina
Galeria Arbos Arte -"Salon de la Actualidad"

STATEMENT:
I have always enjoyed art from an early age. This love of Art has stayed with me and developed and grown. Making art, for me, is an innate response to the inner and outer worlds. I am interested in exploring my natural abilities and enthusiasm for my commitment to do an art within my innermost thoughts and emotions.
My art is an evolving process, I take and represent only elements which are the essence of the object or of the imaginary being. I rely on my desires for beauty, poetics and seduction.
My influences are first and foremost, what I feel and experience.


Drawings  of this wonderful and beautiful women carry a brainchild of the show on how multifaceted and unusual may be the human soul. She uses a variety of drawing palette of colors each of its leaf.
In red  It conveys the beauty of the female figure by using bright colors and makes a soft and flowing silhouette, thus displays a feminine essence.
Seated girl       
  
Convinced that one of her paintings can be significant to decorate your room and bring her notes of mystery and tenderness                   
       
                     the information source:  http://www.milliart.com
 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар